We’re not just committed to preserving still images. Home movies are also important to us. We're all about saving family histories, revitalising precious keepsakes and rejuvenating old memories. Transfer your old home movies from 16mm, 8mm, standard 8, super 8 film or videos of any format to DVD or USB and relive and share the memories.
Preserve Your Memories
Here at Fitzgerald Photo Imaging we want to help you preserve your memories. If you have any home movies sitting around on expired technology, it's best to get them off there quick smart!
The longer you leave the transfer process, the more likely you are to encounter problems with the quality of your footage (breakdowns in the film).
Accepted Formats :
Videotape to DVD or USB: VHS, VHS-C, S-VHS, Hi-8, Digital 8, 8mm Video
Tape, MiniDV Movie Film to DVD or USB: 8mm, super8, 16mm
Your DVD will feature:
- Chapter points automatically detected at natural scene breaks in the footage.
- Thumbnail pictures of the chapters on your personalised DVD case.
- The title of your DVD on the DVD main menu screen and coversheet.
- Embedded software on your DVD that you can use to edit, add music, add titles and then save for making a new DVD.
- This software also features the ability to extract any frame from your DVD and then save the image for printing.
We'd love to hear from you.